"Pigs Can Fly"
"I believe pigs can fly~! I believe pigs can touch the sky~! I think about it every night and day~~ Spread my wings and fly away~! I believe i can soar........"
Nothing is impossible. Believe in yourself in whatever you do. :)
Sian ARH~! O lvl over liao...
profile

Name: Vernon Tan Y.S.
Baika on 6/7/08
LaoZhu my second name? Nono, its my first nickname :)
Mr.baika My second nickname :)
B'Dae 19/9/1993
I'm Vegetarian ever since born
(Nono, is since in my mother's womb :D)
AND(note pls, this is impt) I HATE CHEESE!
tags


Run away


Cousins
HuiXian


Friends
Alif

InnTat

Jonathan

KokHo

LingJie

Priscella

PanChee

WanPing

Wilson

XiuHao

ZhiYing

Music


Music Playlist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


archives

By post:
Chalet~
Prom Night~
Zzz~
WOOTS~!~!!~!~~!~!
BOOO~!
E.Maths paper 1~
O lvl starts today~!
"O"s
Sian~
Slack~

By month:
August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010
credits

Layout: paroticdream
Opps~ I bo update~
Thursday, December 10, 2009 | 7:56 PM
Lol. Ps~ I bo update... These few days sleep, eat, play.... So no time... Haven found a job yet... I'm still jobless :D I think i start in jan barh... Cause Dec like so fully booked... 17-22 going outta s'pore... than still gt lots of shit up coming... So work in dec? No way... I got no time for that... :D I kinda feel like going back to school somehow cause at home really nothing to do. At school still can absorb things... Haiz its gonna be boring for the rest of this month... Anyone has a gun? I wanna kill time...

0 comments